Benefits of Being Flexible About Your Diet
1. Keep weight off. Break the cycle of losing weight and gaining it back. The easier your diet is to live with, the better
your chances of sticking with it.
2. Be gentle with yourself. Approach weight loss as a positive change you want to make to improve your wellbeing and
enrich the time you spend with your loved ones. A constructive mindset will help you select foods that are good for you
and bounce back from any lapses.
3. Make small changes. Focus on making small, sustainable changes rather than trying to completely overhaul your
Smart Ways to be Flexible
1. Get a hobby. Boredom leads to overeating. Save your extra calories for the foods you really love. If you’re just
looking for something to do, take up photography or knit a scarf. Try volunteer work or taking an adult education class.
2. Burn extra calories. Of course, exercise is the other side of the weight loss equation. If you eat an extra helping of
dessert, add another 10 minutes to your daily workout. Engage in regular strength training like lifting weights so you’ll
build up muscle mass that burns more calories even when you’re at rest.
3. Make the most of your treats. Savor your food. Make those exceptions to your usual diet truly special. Dish out your
ice cream in a pretty glass bowl with a garnish of berries. Bake your own pita chips and sprinkle them with fresh herbs.
To Fast Tract your weight loss journey, call or text our office for information on Dr. Weng’s Weight Loss Made Easy
Office: 443- 315-2806
Text: Use the “Ask” feature on the website to send a text